Tell us where your bite is (arm, leg, nose, whatever)
Why I think it's a spider bite
Three prong marks, swelling surrounding bite, typical of spider bite
Unsure. It is in a child, 2 years old. Noticed the bite this morning. It may have been this morning, possibly could have been during the night? Progressively gotten worse over the course of the day. We have not seen a doctor yet, might possibly see the doctor.
- We will be giving child Tylenol as well as Benadryl
- Afterbite was not affective in alleviating the swelling
- Attempted to aspirate some of the puss out - slight amount of clear fluid expressed.
- Bite is painful to touch for child
- Permanent marker used to mark the swelling and will monitor to see if it gets worse
- Child currently has a runny nose as well
- We have not seen a doctor yet